Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 more sleeps until Christmas!

So today was a great day in the Alexander household...for the first time all three boys had a long nap in the afternoon AT THE SAME TIME!!! We have been working at trying to make this happen for the last little while with only a little bit of success...until today! All three of our little fellas went down at around 1:00 and slept for 3 HOURS!!! What a nice break for mommy and daddy, don't get me wrong, they sleep REALLY well at night but usually as soon as they are in bed we do a little cleaning, make some bottles, blog and head to bed ourselves, so it was nice to have a little awake time with them sleeping (okay I did have a nap for part of the time).

Anyways today's task was to go and look at the 2009 Kinsmen dream home. By the time the boys woke up from their wonderful nap we thought that there was no way that we would make it there before they closed....well we got there at 4:56 and they were open until 5:00! John ran in quick and took a peak and then came back out to the car and I ran in...so we made it...no pictures though so I decided to post a few from our unofficial "touque shoot"!


Here are a few of my favorites of Matthew...



Some of my favorite Lucas pictures...




And finally a few of my favorite Nathan pictures...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails