Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 more sleeps until Christmas!

What an exciting day we had in our house today...Daddy came home and will be home at least until the end of February...hopefully longer! Our Christmas task today was to go for a drink to GAK and Uncle Dave's party. The boys were not as cooperative as they could have been, but we had a lot of fun!
GAK, Grammy and MattyLucas and his new friend!
The sisters holding the brothers!
Daddy and Luc
Daddy and Matty
Me and my Matty Bear
When we got home the boys were absolutely exhausted. We fed Luc first and put him to bed, then Nate and finally Matthew...after I fed Matty I went to get a blanket to wrap him in for the night and when I got back he had already fallen asleep!


This picture is actually not from tonight but I just found it on the camera that we used tonight (not our usual) and had to post it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails