Friday, June 18, 2010

Aunty K's birthday picnic

So this was the second annual birthday picnic for Aunty K (well her first one as an aunty, and the first one for the boys!) Here is Kailey and the boys setting everything up!Aunty Arrives
The boys were super interested in the grass and the chunks of dirt. Here is Matthew examining his surroundings
Nathan on the run
Matthew trying to get himself some orangina
Nathan turning on the smiles for the camera
Little Luc and his runny nose
There he goes again
Lucas holding up the Happy BDay Kels envelope for the camera!
The best of our momma and the boys group shots...we obviously need to work on this :)
Matthew checking out a tree
Nathan checking out Kailey's shoes!
We all had a ton of fun and I can't wait for next years picnic!

2 comments:

Sonora said...

Oh my gosh! Your boys are just so cute! I can not imagine having three. I think two is a handful. It looks like our boys are the same age. Mine were also born in August 2009. I'm looking forward to following your blog!

Anonymous said...

It was SUCH a delicious and fun day, thanks to you and kail and my three fave little guys!!

aunty k

Related Posts with Thumbnails