Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy Day!

My 4 boys and I had a BUSY, FUN day today!
It started off with a visit from the Kawaharas. Here is Nathan and Avery hanging out. While we were eating the boys were all in the counter chairs so we pulled a high chair over for Avery to sit with us too. Matthew spent a lot of time holding her hand...SO CUTE!!!
After lunch John and I went to Gavin's baptism while Grammy came to stay with the fellas. Afterwards John and I came home, got the boys, and went to Lexie's birthday party. The Roys did a FANTASTIC job decorating, it was like we actually were at the circus, we LOVED it!
Here are some of the boys hanging out in Lexie's playroom. Living with 4 boys I will never get this much pink in my house!
Lucas with the PINK stroller.
Nathan hanging out on the PINK silk.
Matthew with the PINK bunny!
When we got home it was time for the boys to have supper. We were out of prepared fruit so John hauled out the blender and got it ready. I ran downstairs for a second and this is what I saw when I came back upstairs....
which was a direct result of John's new feeding technique!
hahaha!!!

4 comments:

GAuntie Sue said...

OMG - John and the huge juice container! I laughed outloud so hard I had tears coming down my cheeks! You guys have SO much FUN! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, hilarious!

Aunty K

Tricia, Miki, Avery, Carter & Juno said...

I started laughing so hard it woke Miki up!! That is awesome.

Amy and Andrew said...

Hahaha. I like the new technique!

Related Posts with Thumbnails