Sunday, January 31, 2010

When you wake up in the morning...

and it's quarter to one..you feel like doing something fun..you brush your teeth ch ch ch ch..ch ch ch ch ch you brush your teeth ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch (if this seems kinf of random try to think back to that song from when you were a kid!). It was actually more like 11:30 but it sure was fun! We got out the boys' baby toothbrushes and brushed "their teeth" (no they do not have any teeth yet but it sounds better than saying we brushed their gums!). We started by holding it for them but they ended up doing it themselves.

Lucas brushing his "teeth"Dad teaching Matthew how to brush his "teeth"
Nathan brushing like a pro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song has been stuck in my head for 2 days now...especially when - I brush my teeth...ch ch ch ch, ch ch ch ch, I brush my teeth...ch ch ch ch, ch ch ch ch

hahaha

Kels

Related Posts with Thumbnails