Monday, January 18, 2010

A few more firsts...

So today we had a few more "firsts" in our house!
I LOVE FIRSTS...and lucky for us we get each one three times!
Nathan has been SOOOO close to rolling from his back to his tummy for the last little while and tonight was finally the night, unfortunately John and I both missed it. The boys were all on the mat doing naked time and Matthew started fussing so I had gone to warm his bottle and John was putting Matty's PJs on. I looked down at Nate and Luc and Nathan was on the hardwood on his tummy, and he did it all by himself
Not to be outdone Matty decided he better have a first too! The lighting is not great but the sound sure is! I can't get enough of these laughs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!
GAK

Related Posts with Thumbnails