Saturday, March 26, 2011

who bit who???

So like I have already said, the boys are doing great in their new beds...there is however a drawback.  When the boys wake up with a bite mark there is no way to know what happened!

Now I just need to mention that our boys are not "biters", they have on occasion bitten me and left a mark, but they have never bit each other.  This morning when I was getting the boys ready for swimming lessons I saw this on Nathan's back...

and if you look closely in about the same spot there is the EXACT same mark on Lucas...

There are a number of things that could have happened, but I narrowed it down to 2
1.  One of the fellas with a bite marks bit the other one with the bite mark, and then there was a retaliation bite.
2.  The one without any marks left his mark on the other two.

Since Matthew was the last one to fall asleep last night I am leaning towards option 2.  When I asked Matthew if he bit his brothers this is the face he made at me...

My vote is GUILTY!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This made me smile. Oh how I remember that biting phase. Mine were serious biters - they always had a bite mark somewhere. Yep - that little guy looks totally guilty! lol

Ami said...

Uugh...welcome to my world, Stacey. Stay as long as you like. I fear that I'll be here a while! :)

Unknown said...

Well, the jury has delivered a verdict and think there was little doubt as to the guilt of the defendent, Matthew Owen Alexander! xxxx

(Finally am learning how to leave a comment - about time)

Related Posts with Thumbnails