Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Sun!!!

Today was the most time we have spent outside in one day since the boys were born...and EVERYONE LOVED IT! The boys and I went for a nice long walk this morning at Bower Ponds with Mel and her boys, came home and ate lunch and went outside to play a bit, then after their nap we went rollerblading to Aunty K and Uncle G's, and then came home and ate supper outside in the yard...I am SO glad the warm weather is finally here...I just hope it is here to stay!!!
Here are some pictures from when we were out on the deck after lunch (I just noticed that I really need to work on the whole reflection thing!)






Daddy feeding the boys their first "picnic" supper



We have lots of fun things planned for tomorrow so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it is as warm as they say it is going to be!

1 comment:

The Roths said...

I love the picture of the boys on the chair wrestling...much more of that to come I'm sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails