Monday, July 9, 2012

Slip and Slide

The last couple of days have been SO hot, so yesterday we went on a pool hunt...couldn't find one, so we got a slip and slide instead.  The boys LOVED it!!!  They didn't really slip and slide, but they LOVED running across it!!!  I know that some of these pictures are not totally in focus but they were running so fast...so. much. fun!












And I just had to include this last one because our boys NEVER sit to eat supper...EVER!  So when they plunked down at the table with Lex, I just had to take a picture...and post it so I never forget that there was that one time when they all sat down and ate supper :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love the last pic with Lex. I don't know whose wedding powerpoint that will be funnier at, Lex with her elegant hat and sundress sitting down eating with 3 naked savages, or other way around.
Love ya,
Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails