Monday, November 23, 2009

The Littlest Ziffler

So I will start off by explaining that "ziffling" is a word that my mom made up to describe the wiggling of the boys...and it gets used ALL THE TIME!!!
So the other night when I got up to feed Lucas he needed new pjs. So I got him out of his old ones, redressed him, fed him, burped him and put him back to bed. When I woke up in the morning and went to get him out of bed this picture is what I saw...I knew that I was tired but I could not believe that I didn't remember to dress him...turns out he did get his new pjs on and had just "ziffled" out of them! the blanket was still in a full swaddle around the pjs and there he was out of the swaddle and out of his pjs!a minute or so later he had gotten one leg out...

and then the other!

1 comment:

Great Auntie Sue - and don't call me GAS :) said...

That is so cute! Love the Ziffle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails