Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Boys Get Their Christmas Stockings!

Stockings have always been my favorite part of Christmas (that and Dad's homemade moosemilk). Everyone in our family has a BEAUTIFUL stocking made by my Grandma. Now that Grandma and Grandpa winter in Phoenix I was a little worried that the boys would not have one for their first Christmas....but Grandma came through and made each of the boys such a special Christmas stocking! Here they are...

Lucas and GG-ma and GG-pa with his stocking.Nathan and GG-ma and GG-pa with his stocking.

Matthew and GG-ma and GG-pa with his stocking.

Here is a close-up of the boys stockings...I never could have guessed last year when I was hanging our two stockings that I would have five to hang this year!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails