Sunday, December 18, 2011

Playdate with the Lucks

The boys had their first triplet playdate the other day.  The Lucks boys were born in September, and we were so glad they were able to come over for a "play"!  Although we did not know Scott & Riana before, we have quite a few common friends, and Scott and I coached a bunch of the same girls! (I had them in middle school and he had them while they were in high school).  I am sure that we will have lots of fun times in the future with our six little guys!

I did not manage to get the camera out until they were packing up to go but I really wanted a picture of the six of them at their first playdate!


The best shot with all 6 of them! HA!  I am sure it is only going to get more challenging as they get bigger!

Although Matty was not to impressed when they first arrived, he was giving all kinds of kisses by the time they had to go.  I did not manage to get a pic of one though :(

This is the face Luc made when I asked him to give the baby a kiss! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe too fun! Looks like the boys were super helpful and gentle with those little guys, so cute!

Kim and Steve said...

You'll be a great mentor to the new mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails