Saturday, November 20, 2010

Housecoats and Kisses

I have mentioned before on this blog about how John LOVES his housecoat...well so do the boys!  We got them out this morning and they finaly fit...and man are they ever cute!

Here is Nate doing some shopping!
 Matthew coming to help :)
 Lucas thinking that his brothers are SO funny!
 I am not too sure what it is about this picture but I love it!
 Matty Bear
 Since little miss Brenna came and gave the boys kisses they are kissing more and more each day...I am not quite sure what the open mouth thing is all about though!!!

 Waiting patiently for a kiss!
 Finally!
 Our three little loves!
 More kisses!
 Lucas loving his bro!

 Matty telling the boys to turn around and look because oe of their favorite songs just came on the tv!
 hmmmmm
 Nathan trying to grab the camera
 Cutie!
 Matty telling me something very important!
 Our Lizard!
 Our Bear
We had a wonderful brunch today with Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle Franny, and then a busy day...the days are always full of fun when Daddy is home :)

5 comments:

Ami said...

We really are living parallel lives! Our kids have recently starting giving eachother kisses too! But the housecoats? Oh my goodness, if that is not the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the housecoats. Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love those cuddly boys more and more. Adorable in their housecoats!
GAK

Kelsey said...

aaaah love those boys in the housecoats...they make me smile so much I am laughing!! It is INSANE how much Nathan looks like Dad!!!! (Grandpa)

Ali said...

Love those boys Stac! They look so cuddly in their cozy housecoats, I could just hug them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails