Wednesday, August 24, 2011

At the beach with 2 year olds!

Here are some pictures from our picnic at the lake...I know there are a TON, but John is away for work and I didn't want him to miss anything!

Nater James

Matthew borrowed someone's pink bucket.

Digging in the sand

two-2 year olds...I still can't believe that they are 2!!!

Lukey Cat

Making their way into the water

Shovel in the sand

x2

Mr.Matty

A quick juice box break

Nathan all snuggled up in his sharky towel

Lukers in his

This is when I asked him to look at me for a picture...nice hey!

Back to the beach

Chasing the birds




Me and my 2 year olds!

more birds

Nathan LOVES to get dirty!

Monkey see, monkey do!

Big jump!

playing in the sand

All packed up and ready to head home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails